Monday, December 12, 2011

Graffiti!!


today i'm making graffiti on my school!! yeah, but my group only bring 2 can of phlox, how sad = =
the theme is environment, and all class have 1 wall to filled with graffiti,
okay, lets see step by step how to make graffiti,
first, sketching
this is me!! while sketching with pencil, argh, is make me aching when hear sound of pencil friction.. = =
 kak sasha, my senior give me an idea by the sharp writing of respect, then i try to improve the letter, by add curve... sharpen... blablablah...
next!!
 second,coloring
i told them to not coloring early, but i think our time is slightly, so...
BTW, why only me that working??? they not???
this is strange ._.
and then, continue!!
almost done..
haha... my friend become unpetient, so he make the letter without sketch - -

but.. heyy!!! why all my friends protest? they this our drawing is messy!
they clear it up again by a paint
my masterpiece.. ;__; all is cleared again...
and the second problem appeared, ALL PILOX IS exhausted!!
we must get more, from others!!
last result ._. (i think it would better the first one...)
 yeah, this is more colorful, but i think the first one have the good shape, and creativity (although only using 2 colors, black, and green)
wanna see the others result? just keep scrolling down!
haaa.. this is much better than my class result!!

i think because my group borrow the pilox from this group, and the green one is gone, they only canu sing purple, and it makes dark aura, so sorry = =

i think they don't have a time for finished it, so...


cool! i think this will be the winner!!

soo gorgeous ! but a little bit messy..

d...danbo?

um..no environment? ._.
 haha... that's all.. i'm still wonder who is the winner :P

my cousin will come dec 16!! huraaaay
 

No comments: