Wednesday, August 1, 2012

happy 1 aniversarry mah lovely laptop ~

so.. this is a first day of august...

Happy birthday mah laptop~!!

it has been 1 years since my parents brought you from store, and you made fall in love again with setsunyan, you has been my place for put all my fav anime, because your photoshop and illustrator i can draw clearly,

i'm still remember, when first time i'm use you, my brother always use you for  playing henry stickman, and i always use you for browsing about gundam OwO and i fell in love with setsunyan (repeated = =)

thank you to allah that made my lappie still alive and healthy until now !(actually has been service for installing some program in here... make i lost mah gundam 00 series :'( and the virus is sooo manyyyy)

me don't know, how long you can survive, but as long you used for usefull thing, i believe your ages will passed 10 years! (oh yeaaa?)

and... my brothers! he's sick right now so he can't use lappie.. but i think after he's healed, he will take the control of this lappie again, for games (okay, i always fight with my brother for use this lappie, until now = =)

anyway, should i'm not use you for 1 weeks? so you can relax?
of defrag you?

aah, whatever, anyway, you're inanimate object .A.

haaaaapppy birthdaaaaay, wish you have a longgg live
so i can use you until i'm go to college, ehehheh

No comments: