Wednesday, April 18, 2012

bad,worse worst thing that happen today


today will be ordinary day if the worst thing not happen today
Wednesday, is the day that English community held, we'll make meat pie and watching Sweeney Todd,
but what happen??
all class eighth go home, the rest are only class 7 kid
and!! kak farah, my senior that the leader of community is sick, and absent
so!! we don't have any idea what to do
it will be better because i bring my precious lappie :D

and.... the second is...

do you know made? (dunno? juat read my early blog entry)
she is the girl that always hug me TIGHT when see me (believe me, is reaaaally hurt :@)

when i'm in library (english lesson) she knocked the glass, she pointed to this book
 
okay, this is method to read qur'an, and he told me to look this book
 then she showed all the page that she streak
she know i hate marina (don't be offended marina shipper ! all people have their own opinion!)
and i ship setsuna feldt

then if she know, why she write this??
you see setsuna x marina word? made's write it, she's realy want me to angry DX
why she not respect me? if she ship setsuna marina, don't just be sotoy and make a writing about how much she hate feldt!!




now she write feldt mati, is mean die feldt!!
and she add this!!! and thicken it!! she want this drawing cannot be erased!!
fine! i know you like setsumari! but don't insult me!! i'm setsufeldt shippers!! respect it!
 WTH = =;
is hard to erase it, make me angry

 
doshite? are you hate me?
feldt is better for setsuna! (my opinion) and respect that opinion!

ok, Y U NO RESPECT ME?

just erase it! don't make my book messy!!!

No comments: